The IEEE 2nd ICIR is being planned for 14-16 December 2022. More information to come.
14-16 December 2022 | Virtual Event
The IEEE 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Reality (ICIR 2022) aims at identifying the challenges and opportunities inherent in deploying intelligent tools and interactive disruptive technologies into immersive environments. It provides a forum for leading researchers, industry professionals, and standards experts to share their research findings and ideas.
Intelligent Reality (IR) advances human adoption of integrated Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality (AR/VR/MR), with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning, Digital Twins, IoT, Robotics, Blockchain, Wearables, 5G, Internet of Everything, etc. It integrates AI-accelerated workflows, complex simulations, advanced visualizations, real-time analytics, and many other components to fuse the physical world with digital spaces, thus, enabling humans and machines to co-exist and leverage each other’s strengths. Learn more.
- General Chair: Louis Nisiotis, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus
- General co-Chair – May Dongmei Wang, Georgia Institute of Technology, Emory University, USA
- General co-Chair – Konstantina Nikita, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Organization Chair – Sin-Kuen Hawkins, IEEE, USA
- Publications Chair – Andriani Piki, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus
- Technical Committee Chair – Jeewika Ranaweera, Oracle, USA
- Program Chair – Nearchos Paspallis, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus
- Finance Chair – Christine Miyachi, Nuance Communications, USA
- Publicity Chair – Kathy Grise, IEEE, USA
- Communication Chair – Julie Bernicker, IEEE, USA
Application Competition for Intelligent Reality (ACIR)
For more information, visit the Competition page.
- Full papers submission deadline:
2 Sept. 202216 September 2022
- Notification to authors: 7 October 2022
- Camera-ready manuscript: 28 October 2022
- 1-page abstract submission deadline: 30 September 2022
- Notification to authors: 21 October 2022
- Application submission deadline: 13 November 2022
- Evaluation results to developers: 9 December 2022
Areas of interest for original contribution include, but are not limited to:
- IR Science and Foundations,
- IR Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies,
- IR Applications, Management, and Services,
- Security, Ethics, Privacy, and Trust in IR.