1-Page Abstract Submission Guidelines
*The following guidelines are applicable to all 1-Page Abstracts, including Late-Breaking submissions.
All submission must be written in English and submitted electronically by the deadline. There will be no exceptions.
Please use the template provided HERE to generate and submit your 1-page abstract.
Each submission will be reviewed by members of the international program committees assigned by the Technical Committee.
Selected 1-page abstracts will be invited to present at a poster session. Please review the information below:
- Click here to access the poster template (PPT, 1.8 MB).
- Please submit your poster in both PPT and PDF formats to email@example.com.
- Final deadline for poster submission is 5 December.
- Poster presentations will take place in our Frame environment: https://framevr.io/ieee-digital-reality
- Each poster presenter registration will support 1 accepted 1-page abstract.
1-page abstracts will NOT be included in the conference proceedings published in IEEE Xplore.
*For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.